Recruiting Manager or Assistant Recruiting Manager, Nagoya – JapanOur client is a budget airline headquartered in Malaysia. They are searching for a Recruiting Manager or Assistant Recruiting Manager based in Nagoya,Japan based on your background and experience. Candidates with more years of experience will be assigned the Recruiting Manager role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive and execute all aspects of the talent acquisition/ hiring process in a timely manner; sourcing, job-posting, screening, scheduling interviews
- Directly search for both active and passive candidates through various methods including Linkedin,scouting sites, networking groups, also develop candidates’ target lists of the assigned department through industrial research
- Assist a decision making process of hiring managers through the candidate evaluation and ensure the hiring of the most qualified candidates
- Manage assigned global/domestic projects within time, cost and quality
- Revamping hiring process in align with Group Recruiting Policy and provide training to hiring managers
- Closely communicate group recruiting department in KL and collaborate hiring whatever related to the airline’s business
- Participate in department’s dialogues to gain a better understanding on department’s issues and initiatives
Required Qualifications / Skills
- At least 5 years of working experience in recruiting (direct recruiting)
- Ability to work with diverse group of employees
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in Japanese/English
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably a Master’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Human Resources Management, Law or equivalent
- Good with Google suite products such as google doc, google slide, google sheet etc.
We welcome you to send us your updated word profile along with your application and please include the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- WhatsApp mobile – to facilitate timely communication between recruiters and you
- Your email address
- Resume and salary information upon application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.